RECENTER ONLINE MEETINGS
With the spread of COVID-19, recenter offers online meetings via Zoom. Meetings will be held on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 7 PM beginning April 14, 2020.
Recovering men and women of any age may attend 12 Step Alcoholics Anonymous meetings. Meetings will be added for those recovering from other addictions at a later time. If you would like to participate in meetings please send your name and email to email@example.com to get invitations. You only have to sign up once and you will then get invitations to all meetings.
Guidelines for recenter Online Meetings
- No use of profanity.
- Limit your share time to 5 minutes
- No “war stories”. Please don’t glorify your drug or alcohol use.
- Please keep your device muted unless recognized by the leader.
- No cross talk, please don’t reference anyone specifically, share in a general way.
- Your anonymity is your responsibility.
- Not everyone will get to share; please raise your hand and hopefully you will get a chance to share.
- Please remember our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.