RECENTER ONLINE MEETINGS
With the spread of COVID-19, recenter offers online meetings via Zoom beginning April 14, 2020.
Recovering men and women of any age may attend 12 Step Alcoholics Anonymous meetings. Meetings will be added for those recovering from other addictions at a later time. If you would like to participate in meetings please send your name and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get invitations. You only have to sign up once and you will then get invitations to all meetings.
Guidelines for recenter Online Meetings
- No use of profanity.
- Limit your share time to 5 minutes
- No “war stories”. Please don’t glorify your drug or alcohol use.
- Please keep your device muted unless recognized by the leader.
- No cross talk, please don’t reference anyone specifically, share in a general way.
- Your anonymity is your responsibility.
- Not everyone will get to share; please raise your hand and hopefully you will get a chance to share.
- Please remember our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.