With the slowing of COVID-19, Recenter offers face-to-face meetings again to those wearing a face covering.
Recovering men and women of any age may attend 12 Step Alcoholics Anonymous meetings if wearing a face covering.
Guidelines for Recenter 12-step meetings
- No use of profanity.
- Limit your share time to 5 minutes.
- No “war stories”. Please don’t glorify your drug or alcohol use.
- No cross talk, please don’t reference anyone specifically, share in a general way.
- Your anonymity is your responsibility.
- Not everyone will get to share; please raise your hand and hopefully you will get a chance to share.
- Please remember our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics achieve sobriety.